sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

History clouds what I remember...

Where did you go?
Why did you lie?
Why did you leave without saying goodbye?
How about the promise
That you made me?
Was it really so easy to trade me

For another town
Another friend
Another beginning without any end

So many times i would've called you
If i had your number in my hand
You were the one i would have turned to
When things didn't go the way I’d planed

I never got a chance to tell you
Things didn't go the way I’d planned

History clouds what I remember
The one I wanted her to be
Mystery shrouds her like an island
Does she still remember me?
My life is a turnstile
So many strangers passing through
There've been more than I can number
But I still remember you
Oh, Rebecca
Oh, Rebecca...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario