viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

Keep doing what you're doing and I'ma make you mine!



You think your hot shit
you cool, I love it, I love it
yeah, yeah
stumbling but yeh, you're still looking hella fine
keep doing what you're doing and I'ma make you mine

Well,
you're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
and I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo
'cos you can shake it shake it shake it
yeh
you know what to do
you're a hot mess
I'm loving it, hell yes...

Hoy, no duermo [Maldito Ghost Whispered ¬¬]
Día raro el de hoy, estuve bien, estuve mal, y no estuve.
Creo, que si tuviera que resumir el día en una sola frase, probablemente sería
"No, no era lo que quería escuchar"



Cami Uouo =9

1 comentario:

  1. ya se que no querias escuhar que no te quiero y que no te banco.. pero bueno lo tenias que saber :P jajaja te amo ♥

    ResponderEliminar